Monday, November 06, 2006

2 down, 2 to go baby!

okay...... my 2 toughest paper is done! well technically it wasn't that tough because it turns out that the paper was easy and i studied haha! i said it was tough because I havn't been studying those subjects this semester until the exam. Anyway intro to research and accounting done... the last two subjects is gonna be a breather hopefully. I didn't get to sleep much last night because I was up the whole night doing accountings (curse you accounting!!). slept for only like 2 hours on the day of exam...and there were a few times when i reached a question and my brain just short-circuit...cant remember what i've learnt and 2 cups of coffee wasn't enough ....not a good idea haha.

oh and prom is this friday... gonna get myself a gold tie to match the gold dress so its like all black with a gold tie and 'brownish-goldish' hair lol. oh and im getting her a corsage as well for the wrists. costs me $22 -.- guess it isn't that bad heh. thx cassie for helping me to find a florist!!

other than that something terrible happened last weekend. I was in my room then my housemate msged me on msn 'Jason I think there's a rat in the living room' im like oh cripessss... so we went out I had my rolled up newspaper ready to whack the RAT just in case.... well I was at section A , while my housemate was at section B ( yea we were climbing on top of the chairs and kitchen table lol) and we moved the chair so the mouse would leave the dark confide area right? WRONG! the rat freaked us out, it CLIMBED on the chair (section C) ! im serious!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely disgusting, freakish, scary, horrying waaaa. and when it climbed my first reaction was scream =.= embarassing it was , my manager heard it and hopefully not my neighbours. anyway i think the mouse got frightened of my scream and quickly ran out of the door and never come back again (hopefully)


Yea and the mouse was big alright, the the nice cute mouse u see in the pet store, its more like i think a 3/4 of guinea pig size?
oh and i was disappointed when my dad said I couldn't get a new guitar =(( my baby yui!!! yeah i named the guitar even before i got her lol. So i guess my sister's guitar is officialy mine although im not that quite happy about it but oh well...i'm gonna work hard nxt year and get a new one.... meet my new adopted baby.... 'Krystal' named after Krystal Meyers whos viewed as the Chrstian Avril Lavigne as she roxors wif her guitar, for a girl that is lol. so yeaaahhh my adopted baby 'Krystal'!! oh and I decorated her too =) note the 'Jesus freak sticker' on the her body hehe.

Much luv

2 comments:

juice said...

cant believe u screamed. you must be a real girly boi huh. haha i kid...

i sat down across the longkang that one time.. and a rat ran pass me.. right underneath yo! i didnt scream!

Jason Lee said...

haha thats cos you're 'the man' =p