Sunday, August 06, 2006

ha ha ha ha

haha just wanna post this cos its jus so funny........ Aaron and I were spending our time in the mall today and we were on the way out this two girls ran and approached us and went ' Hi, can we take a pic wif you?' i went 'huh? what?' then she went again
'i mean can i take a pic wif you, cos youre good looking' hahhaa then errrrrr okay .. i dont know why but wat the heck lets take a pic then. Leonard was explaning to me maybe they were one of the 'otakus' meaning aussies girls whos into anime and they like asian guys -_- ahaha. what a day...
anyway just got back from church and it was awesome...... well I got a confirmation of what God wants me to do now which I got during my quiet time... God is awesome! praise him! =D not gonna put much detalis in yet but maybe later hehe.
cheers gonna go study
much luv

No comments: