Sunday, February 19, 2006

Gunbound addict

haha... yeah the title says it all... I've been here in Aus exactly one week and what have I been doing besides, getting my uni and bank stuff settled. PLAYIN GUNBOUND!! WOOO!! ok that sounds sad. Thing is when i first got here my interet was SUPER FAST.. i can dl one movie in a day, thats how fast it is but then after 2 days i got here the interet started to get busted.... I have problem connecting to the net, and internet is SLOWWWWW. I cant go online play Star wars or Warcraft.. so there's only one solution, GUNBOUND! w00Tz! haha. going to town is a hassel... walking 500m+ under the hot sun to the campus and have to take the bus down and back just costs $$. Dont have the $$ so I'll have to save me cash. Practically been staying at home sleepin, eatin, watching tv, playin Gunbound and readin the 'chun' book! >.<

I'm staying with a singaporen boy atm, and funny how his doing the same course as mine lol! Let' see the past few days I've been eating not so proper meals? Frozen ready-made meals and isntant noodles.... yup. yum yum! No im not sick at it yet cos I love LASAGNE!!! *droolls*

Went to youth grp on Friday and made a couple of frens there already(and im the only chinese there >.<)... The people in Aus are jsut so friendly. After that night they brought me to Q1 which is the WORLD TALLEST RESIDENTIAL TOWER and it has the FASTEST elevator. I got to the 77th floor in like 5-10sec? wow. The view is just awesome and beautiful.... Can practically see the whole of Gold Coast, and the moonlight shining on the waters on the beach.. it was just loevely =) Sat nite they invited me to their house and palyed some pool and watch movies >.< Well yea u cud say I've been hangin out wif the Aussies alot and that I think in a couple of weeks time I'm gonna have that aussie accent lolz. Still getting used to the culture here... it's aight nothing much of a diff =)

Well that's all for now...till then
Take care ppl! Luv and miss y'all!
~Jay~

2 comments:

Lady Knight said...

glad you're finally settling in at brisbane! what course you doing there? hey guess what? i might go to aust since adelaide accepted me! my other two choice would be either queensland or UNSW so keep me in prayers and cross yor finger!

Anonymous said...

hiya


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.