Saturday, December 10, 2005

stuck

ahhh!!! I'm stuck in this kampong village where my grandparents are....NOTHING TO DO!!! I can't use my PC and play games all day cos I wud get bored after a few hours and my PC will get overheat =s, its also hard to go online...so im happy to b online atm but also nutin to do! check friendster, mail, sports news thats it! 30 min gone and nutin to do. Started playin gunbound again ahaaha and man i suck! havent touched the game for about 6 months! =s urm yea so i was playin games, watching tv (which has nothing much) , eating <3 (only good thing i have here and dang im fat =s) and SLEEPING!!! Im such a pig, spending most of my time eating a sleeping.


I just got back from town (finally out of the kampong for a day!) played at the Arcade to kill time and watched NARNIA!!! Good movie, recommend to everyone of you out there! Lots of meaning to the movie too! its kinda like the cartoon version of narnia I watched when i was a little kid. Almost the same except with real people..... GO WATCH IT!
Signing off now, Gonna go do my packign cos im going to Bangkok for the week, Shopping!!! , Beach!! FOOOOODDD!!! hahahah.... hope i have fun there....until then people.. take care and I miss you guys...

---finished writing this blog in 10 minutes, rushing to type this cos my grandpa wants to sleep -__-"" ---

No comments: