Monday, October 03, 2005

not a blog


FYI, I'm NOT bloggin okay. Just writing some stuffs because I just woke up froma nap and getin ready to go 4 ballroom dancing lessons. Okay i spent over Rm500 in 2 weeks.... why? 2 weeks ago I went to Johor and I spent 200... i can't believe just goin there for 2 days can spend that much? Last week I have this Orchestra concert to go to which is compulsory for everyone in music class. We had to attend and listen to the cocert for 2 days... which lasted about 1 hour+.
The orchestra was good, very good. I was actually inspired wathcing the people play.... esp the flutist and the pianist... the flute and piano are the two instruments i wanted to learn most. I really regretted quitin my piano lessons. Watching Ivo Pogorelich and Akiko Nakamura play the piano really inspired me to play the piano even more. The way they express themselves when playin was so unique. Ivo has lighting fast hands when he was playing. It was as if time had been fast forward when he was playin heh. Akiko, was the one that really inspired me, she was graceful, lovely, inspiring when she was playing. Sad really.... it's to late for me to learn.

anyways I spent 200+ as well just to find a place to stay in KL with my frens and then I could'nt control myself and spent 100 on clothes -_-" (some1 help me!) seriously i wont be shoppin until my exams are over! anyhow the food in KL are whack as well.... T_T so yeah that's why I had to spend so much! ad now what? This Week... it's advanced room booking week. I hav to draw money and book my room for semester break.... not only that this weeked i'll be goin down KL to cut my hair (my hair is freakin long). Haven't cut in 2 months ++ sad... that's gona cost a lot. I'm pooor now wahhaa.

p.s- dis is not a blog.

p.p.s- i wont be bloggin anymore , not until my exams finishd anyway. There MIGHT b a new jasonkid87.blogspot.com . might ok.. im so lazy to blog

No comments: