Friday, October 21, 2005

No more blogs? We’ll see, it’s just that I’m so not good in bloggin. There are times when I feel the need to express myself, my feelings but it’s so hard! Considering that my Vocab is limited = im not good in words. So if I can’t then what’s the point of bloggin right? This MAY be my last blog…. For the moment… gonna take a break from it for awhile cos exams is just around the corner BUT I definitely will change my layout in jasonkid87.blogspot.com okay? But bloggin not sure yet haha. Anyway lots of my friends are leaving to the states soon, gonna miss you guys! I really cherish the memory we had together here, all the fun and cRaZiness haha. Urm it’s just so sad when you start to make new friends, start getting closer to them and the next moment you’re leaving in a few months time? It sucks and it’s so sad……. It’s as if you want to spend more time with them a little longer……. To those who wants to do that , here’s a suggestion …. Purposely fail your exams so you’ll have to retake, that way you can still stay wif your frens hahahha. NO! Don’t do that okay! Just a thought in my mind but NO don’t EVER do that……. -_-!!

Note= haven’t officially started blogging… (I said so ! >.<) this is more like an announcement

Todaloooo~~

No comments: